Newly located out of Social House (www.socialhouselw.com) in Downtown Lake Worth, a mixed use artisan venue with a cozy and sophisticated style. While blaring Pandora and dancing around with a whisk or two in hand, we set to pour out our love of baking and styling. We strive in translating our passion into a work of art and our drive to learn and perfect our craft is ever present.
As we grow we are looking to add individuals that carry the same passion and who are eager to learn about the industry. If this sounds like you, take a look below to view our current opening and requirements!
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and work in the event industry? If so, Earth and Sugar is looking for a vibrant office intern that can get along in an energetic and upbeat environment. This is a part time, unpaid position with the opportunity to grow that will provide the intern with in office management experience. The position is based out of Downtown Lake Worth with a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week for the duration of 10-12 weeks.
- Assisting with managing emails and proposals
- Scheduling client meetings
- Following up with bookings and collecting deposits/payments
- Assist in vendor coordination for various collaborations throughout South Florida
- Minor assisting in social media outlets
- Blog posts on a weekly basis
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A love and interest for the event industry
- Detail Oriented (we are just a little OCD around here)
- Organized and committed
- Consistent in timely work production
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, and social media outlets (Photoshop and WordPress are a plus)
- Ability to communicate professionally with clients and vendors
- Must love confections!
If you feel that you are the right fit for our team, email us your resume and a quick bio to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you and introducing you to our sweet family!